For many consequent years the office has been rendering high quality services in all the fields of the competency of a modern notary office, such as:
• Real estate law
• Corporate law
• Family law
The current conditions daily lead our office to adapting the value of the traditional experience into the modern practice with excellent technological, organizational and processing methods. We ensure the best response and approach through the most flexible and immediate actions.
Tradition is combined with the use of modern technology:
1. Data processing by applying special notarial programs installed in personal computers
2. Contact via e-mail and skype
3. Use of social media
4. New types of contracts and deeds, such as:
• Establishment of a company through the “One-Stop-Shop” (One Stop Service)
• Establishment of IKE (Private Company)
• Deeds of consent to assisted human reproduction
• Deeds of child recognition
• Civil partnership acts
• Marriage contracts
• Divorces by mutual consent
The notary office has initially been founded by Catherine Andrikopoulou in 1957 with registered offices in Athens, at Apellou St. number 4. In 1980 it was transferred to its current premises, at Sophocleous St. number 7-9, opposite to the former Athens Stock Exchange building. Ms. Alkistis Andrikopoulou- Christodoulou, Notary Public, daughter of Catherine and mother of Alice Christodoulou, had been housed under the same roof since 1979.
As a third-generation Notary Public, Alice Christodoulou continues the family tradition since 2003, while she currently holds in her legal safekeeping and possession, as the Final Archivist, the following two (2) Archives:
A. The Archive of the Notary Public Catherine Andrikopoulou, in her quality as Athens Notary Public.
B. The Archive of the Notary Public Alkistis Andrikopoulou-Christodoulou, in her quality as Peristerion Notary Public, as well as Athens Notary Public.