The history of the notary office
The notary office has initially been founded by Catherine Andrikopoulou in 1957 with registered offices in Athens, at Apellou St. number 4.
As the second generation of notaries, Alkistis Andrikopoulou-Christodoulou, daughter of Aikaterini Andrikopoulou-Kalliri, joined the notary office in 1979.
As the third generation of notaries, from 2003 until today, the office has been succeeded by Alice Christodoulou, daughter of Alkistis Andrikopoulou-Christodoulou, continuing the family tradition.
In 1980 it was transferred to its current premises, at Sophocleous St. number 7-9, opposite to the former Athens Stock Exchange building.